Become aware of how you do stress…
Participants in the program will learn:
- Sources of stress both physical and mental
- Your unique response to stress and how you stay calm
- The “Heimlich Maneuver” for stress
- Using your unique “timeline” to rapidly reduce stress in the moment
- Visual stress reduction techniques
- Auditory stress reduction techniques
- Kinesthetic stress reduction techniques
- Your future plan for reducing stress
Featuring: Mary Demetria Davis, Co-director of the Princeton Center for NLP.
Mary is nationally and internationally recognized as one of only a few licensed LAB Profile Consultants in the world and a certified Master Practitioner of NLP.
Training Location: 225 Lincoln Highway, Fairless Hills, PA 19030 – 2nd floor Training Room
Registration is required – Please call Mary at 609-689-3745