Healing Your Heart, Embracing Your Spirit
Dates to be announced
Join us for a very interactive experience. This retreat will include live demonstration, discussion, small-group processes, and practice sessions that will support your healing and spiritual growth
Many individuals throughout the ages have looked to spiritual retreats as a way of cleansing the body and healing the soul. The retreat is a way to find, strengthen and use the most spiritual part of yourself.
The mission of this program is to provide you with practical tools that have been modeled from some of the world’s most renowned spiritual masters.
In this special weekend at the beautiful Mt. Alvernia Retreat Center, individuals will experience “Healing Your Heart, Embracing Your Spirit”. Participants will discover their own, unique way of thinking about “spiritual self”, which is the basis for learning how to adjust and improve it.
Who Should Attend?
Open to all couples and singles who want to:
– Discover in your own experience the process for creating a spiritual state.
– Awaken to the spiritual aspects of your identity to make them even stronger, using a variety of changes in structure, process and content.
– Build on this spiritual quality to guide your life, decisions and relationships.
– Learn the “Logical Levels of Change” to transform your perspective on troublesome issues
– “Future Pace” to allow your “spiritual self” to carry through time and across contexts
Join us for a very interactive experience. This retreat will include live demonstration, discussion, small-group processes, and practice sessions that will support your healing and spiritual growth.
You Will Learn:
- How you use language to describe and create meaning for the world
- Understand the labels you use that close you off from experiences
- What types of labels and experiences will open your heart so you can move in an enriching direction
- Understand the healing power of forgiveness
- Manage your objections to reaching forgiveness
- Create and use a pathway from your current level of spirit to where you want to be
- Explore the “Logical Levels of Change”to understand the relationship between spirit and behavior
- Use the Logical levels to create a healing pathway from your heart to your spirit
- Develop a spiritual healing system to express your intentions and relationships to healing within your ongoing experience
- Develop a plan to apply what you’ve learned by placing it into the future when you need it
Meet Your Facilitators
Mary Demetria Davis & Ed Andriessen
The Princeton Center for NLP Training Team has a reputation for training excellence. These trainers are known internationally as some of the best in the world and share common beliefs, goals and values that support a quality learning experience for each participant.
The trainers lead the group through presentations, demonstrations, discussions and exercises. The trainers diversity–the combination of different styles, talents and experience –creates variety and synergy in your overall experience.