Introduction to NLP Training
This training is the first day of the Technician/Coach training is designed to allow participants to experience the basic patterns, principles, and skills of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
This course is for individuals who are new to NLP or who have heard or read about NLP in professional journals and would like to “find out for themselves” how NLP is useful and effective.
You will learn:
- Basic principles of NLP (Presuppositions) and how you can use them to increase your effectiveness.
- How the Primary Representational Systems (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Olfactory, and Gustatory) make up internal experience and how to detect this in others to enhance your communication.
- To rapidly and easily create rapport with others through “Pacing.”
- To Understand the process of adjusting and refining your outcomes and resources to get more of what you want.
- To change to states of mind or emotions that will be more useful to you in specific situations.
- To move through multiple points of view to understand other perspectives and create win/win results.
- To program positive, effective thoughts, feelings and behaviors into the future so they are there when you need them.
Content Knowledge – This course will cover the following techniques, processes and NLP principles:
|Basic Presuppositions of NLP||Sensory vs. non-sensory based language|
|Primary Representational Systems (VAKOG)||Question softeners|
|Predicates||Stuck Meta Resource|
|Outcome Frame vs Blame Frame||Futurepacing|
Registration is now closed for this training. Please call to be notified of upcoming training.